- "Random" means that your ad is selected randomly
for display from the pool of other LogisticsWorld advertisers. (...as opposed to a
"static" ad banner that is built in to the page and never changes)
- "Targeted" means that when someone searches for a
particular topic, or clicks on a particular category, a predetermined banner will be
displayed. Eg. When you click on the "Freight" Category, the banner of a
Freight-Forwarding Company is displayed.
- A "Category" banner is a type of targeted banner.
A "Category" banner allows your advertisement to be displayed each time a
particular category is selected by a visitor.
- "Text Banners" are text only and highlighted by a
different color background.
- "Graphic Banners" are graphic images usually
located at the top or bottom of a web page.
- "Side-bar Banners" are graphic images located on
the menu column or within the body of a web page.
- A "Page View" occurs when your advertisement
appears on a web page.
- A "Click-Thru" occurs when someone clicks on your
ad banner to access your website.
- A "Unique IP Address" is a unique internet
protocol address or unique visitor as measured on a monthly basis.
Copyright © 1995-2013 LogisticsWorld™